Monday 28 May 2012

Bad Santas and diabolic dolls = kindergarten times

Hey everyone :-)


This time I would like to share some of my childhood memories with you. The ones from kindergarten as here in Poznan I've only photos from our annual "kindergarten-sessions".
The first picture was taken when I was in first group, I was 3 years and 6 months then (my mum puts always exact dates and infos on the reverse side of each photograph:)). I don't look very happy here. And I can guess why. Look at the dool! I must have been afraid of her! Or... the second version- maybe I was afraid of the photographer and camera.


Little Anja with the diabolic doll (she resembles one of my kindergarten teachers)



And the second picture- here I was older (six years). It was taken during our annual Christmas party. Every year pictures of us sitting on the Santa's knees were taken. It was the first time I didn't cry before this procedure. I was always afraid of the Santa! But on the other hand I loved this occassion because of presents. Together with other kids we always tried to guess what was inside and we were so anxious to get the present :)


Little Anja with the Santa Claus
 (who proved out to be the caretaker of the building in disguise)


Summing up: kindergarten times rocked! 
I survived diabolic dolls and bad santas 
having at the same time great fun ! :-)






6 comments:

  1. OMG! You look exactly the same as you look now. But, you're right the doll is horrible for me!
    And I have also pictures with Santa. They rock:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doll is a kind of omen :)
    It appeared in every child's pictures :D
    I like your hair-cut ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know which is more scary - the doll or Santa ;) You were very brave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even then you had exactly the same shiny hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with Natalia. If were to match the photos to their owners, not knowing which one is whose, I'm pretty sure I would make you out easily ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no, spooky dolls again! :D PS. you really haven't changed much since then :D

    ReplyDelete